Please Note: The Alliance office is closed during the holiday season, starting Friday, December 19, and re-opening Monday, January 5. Media eNet will not be sent during our closure.
The Alliance for Arts and Culture connects its members with the media through Media eNet, a twice-weekly broadcast reaching media contacts throughout Metro Vancouver.
Included in the Media eNet list are:
- arts and culture editors, journalists, columnists and reporters
- assignment and photo editors, city editors and general reporters
- broadcast producers and on-air personalities
- freelance journalists and bloggers
Your submission must:
- be sent by email to email@example.com
- be sent as letter-size (8.5 x 11" - vertical) Word or PDF attachments
- clearly indicate the sending member
- have "Media eNet" in the subject line
Payment is required in advance.
Currently the Media eNet is sent twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays. The deadline is 12 noon the day of the release. If either day falls on a holiday, the Media eNet will be sent the following business day.
We recommend that you send your media release three to four weeks in advance of your event in order to meet media deadlines.
Media eNet Fees
Members - $25 for the first page and $20 each additional page of same release.
Non-members - $50 for the first page and $40 each additional page of the same release.
GST is included in all prices.
GST No. 108166877
Media eNet submissions can be paid in the following ways, and must be paid by the deadline:
- Cash: in person only
- Cheque: made payable to Alliance for Arts and Culture
- Credit Card: VISA or MasterCard