Ferry Building Gallery
Oct. 30, 2016
Call for Artists Description:
Annual adjudication for the Ferry Building Gallery. Selected artists’ work will be scheduled for an exhibition in 2017. Artists may be chosen for a group show or solo exhibit, depending on the jury’s decision.
How to Apply:
◦ Must be a past or present resident of the North Shore, Bowen Island, Sunshine Coast or Sea to Sky Corridor
◦ Must not be exclusively represented by a commercial gallery in British Columbia
◦ (3) finished / gallery-ready pieces of artwork
◦ Portfolio with photographs of other current work
◦ Short written concept or proposed theme of exhibition (optional)
◦ Curriculum Vitae (Bio)
◦ $20.00 jury fee
All mediums accepted. Preference will be given to those who have not had a solo exhibition in any of the Ferry Building Gallery, Silk Purse Gallery or West Van Library in 2015 or 2016, and who have not shown in Ferry Building Gallery, Silk Purse Gallery or West Van Library in a Group Exhibition in 2016 (Harmony Arts exhibitions and themed exhibitions are exempt). Due to gallery size constraints we cannot accept large scale installations.
Drop-Off: Sunday, October 30, 9 – 11 a.m. No late entries accepted.
Pick-Up: 3 - 4 p.m. same day
Location: Music Hall, Community Centre, 2121 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
(please use underground parking)