This conference is open to everyone including ArtsBC members, artists, arts administrators, educators, tourism and health agencies, and community leaders. Get connected and find solutions to help you sustain your work and ensure the vitality of your organization and the arts in your community.
- Peer-to-peer learning session on marketing, facilitated by development consultant Sandra Thomson,
- Panel discussion on the concept of engaged art, its historical roots, its strengths and pitfalls with the Community Arts Council of Vancouver,
- An update on the province-wide initiative to develop a cultural policy framework from Alliance for Arts and Culture executive director Rob Gloor
- Panelists from Gallery Gachet on creative engagement,
- Everything is Possible But It’s Going to Be Messy: The Ragged Shift to the Sharing Economy and What it Means for the Arts, facilitated by Dave Pollard
- Engaging Sponsors, Donors and Funders, facilitated by Tina Overbury & Cindy Schreyer
- Peer-to-peer learning session on cultural planning, facilitated by development consultant Sandra Thomson.
For detailed schedule information, visit artsbc.org/community/assembly-conference/schedule.
Visit artsbc.org/community/assembly-conference/registration for registration information.
For more information about the conference, visit artsbc.org/community/assembly-conference.