Annual Project Grants of between $300 and $3,000 are available for non-profit organizations or community groups in Williams Lake and the Central Cariboo (CRD Areas D, E, and F) to support and develop arts and culture within the region.
The funding for these grants is provided by the City of Williams Lake and the Cariboo Regional District (Central Cariboo Arts & Culture function) through the Central Cariboo Arts and Culture Society, subject to the availability of funds.
Grants are available for projects which
- Are new or build creatively on previous work;
- Are likely to increase participation in arts and culture;
- Take place within the Central Cariboo region (Williams Lake and/or CRD Areas D, E, and F);
- Will be completed by December 31, 2016;
- Include some financial or in-kind contribution by the applicant
Friday, January 29, 2016 at 4 p.m.
Click here for more information about the application process, adjudication criteria, conditions of funding, and more.
How to Apply
Need some guidance on how to apply for the CCACS Project Grant? Register to attend a free workshop January 7, 2016, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m., at the Central Cariboo Arts Centre.
The workshop will introduce commonly made pitfalls in grant applications (e.g. budgeting, project description, etc.), and will focus specifically on the CCACSA Project Grant application.
Instructor: Graham Kelsey
Register for the workshop by January 5 with Leah at 778 412 9044 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Pre-reading is required).