Those planning to apply for the City of Vancouver's 2015 Cultural Infrastructure Grants program can now download the application and guidelines online. Application deadline is April 10.
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand or Needs Assessments
- Building Programs or Functional Plans
- Real Estate Studies
- Capital Fundraising Plans
- Architectural or Engineering Consultations
- Renovations & Expansions
- Accessibility Improvements
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating Upgrades
- And More!
Application Deadline: April 10, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
Learn the ins and outs of the application process and get valuable submission tips at a Grant Information Session, to be held during the week of March 2 (date to be confirmed). Registration is required; space is limited. Contact Debra Bodner at 604.873.7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Applicants are required to meet with the Grant Planner regarding their specific project in order for their application to be considered. Meetings will be available from February 9 through March 27, 2015. To book a meeting please contact Debra Bodner at 604.873.7211.
Your organization can apply for this grant if it is a Vancouver-based, registered non-profit society with a volunteer board of directors and a cultural mandate and programming. Click here for more eligibility details.
Your organization may apply for this grant to:
- Complete capital projects
- Buy, build, renovate, or expand a cultural facility
The funding cannot pay for:
- Regular or routine repair and maintenance
- Part of ongoing, day-to-day operations
- Work that is already underway or completed
- Administrative costs not directly related to the project
- Projects not located in Vancouver
Guidelines and Applications
2015 Guidelines and Application Forms can be downloaded at http://vancouver.ca/culture.