The 2015 Building Opportunities Conference is designed for anyone interested in sustainable community development, cutting edge financing of real estate projects, efficient operations, quality workspace, and innovative shared services for the nonprofit sector.
Join the social purpose real estate conversation to build stronger more inclusive communities and dynamic, livable neighbourhoods and regions
What to expect:
- Dynamic networking opportunities with peers from across North America
- New workshops and small discussion groups covering diverse topics
- Speakers from across the real estate, nonprofit, design, and financial sectors
- Thought-provoking plenaries exploring proven impact and future directions for the social purpose real estate, shared space, and shared services fields
- Two pre-conference Boot Camp sessions offered on shared space and business planning to boost your learning
- A new track -- Showcasing Model Projects -- to provide in-depth case studies from across North America
- Two site tour options highlighting a variety of nonprofit facilities and social enterprises
- Valuable resource materials to take home
The conference takes places June 2-3, 2015, with lots of pre-conference activities to take part in on June 1. To learn more, or to register for the conference, visit their website.