The program creates opportunities for participants to learn from one another, build relationships with other leaders, and gain expert support from executives in the field.
Each month, participants will sign into a learning webinar that focuses on management fundamentals and competencies sourced from CHRC’s updated HR Management Toolkit. Each session will cover a variety of HR topics, have take-aways, stream video interviews with executive cultural leaders and offer an opportunity for a Q&A with expert facilitators.
Alongside the webinar learning series, participants will have the opportunity to work one-on-one in a mentorship relationship with an executive level leader and gain insight into how to put their learning into practice to advance their career.
January 15, 2017
First Cohort Participants Announced
CHRC recently announced the 18 participants in the first cohort of the Talent to Lead program:
- Michelle Yeung, Development Manager, Toronto Arts Foundation ON
- Michael Erwin, Production Manager, Neptune Theatre NS
- Robin Sokoloski, Executive Director, Playwrights Guild of Canada ON
- Kari Hueber, Director of Audience Engagement, Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony ON
- Amber Andersen, Director, Estevan Art Gallery and Museum SK
- Paul Beauchamp, Producer & Operations Manager, Acting Up Stage Company
- Po Yeh, Director, Community & Corporate Engagement, Honens AB
- Joseph Bardsley, Development Manager, Grants & Proposals Vancouver Opera BC
- Glenn Brown, Theatre Manager, Sanderson Centre City of Brantford ON
- Tanya Derksen, Executive Director, Regina Symphony Orchestra SK
- Katherine Stadel, Manager, Events and Audience Services Simon Fraser University, BC
- Megan Mainwaring, Program Officer, Strategic Initiatives, New Brunswick Museum NB
- Andrea Loewen, Director of Marketing and Publicity, Pacific Theatre BC
- Sarah Farrell, General Counsel and Director of HRSoulpepper Theatre Company ON
- Sean McManus, Executive Director, Manitoba Music MB
- Joanne Cripps, Executive Director, Deaf Culture Centre ON
- Melaina Sheldon, Community Arts and Events Coordinator Teslin Tlingit Council Heritage Department YT
- Maegan Black, Director Canadian Crafts Federation, NB
Visit www.talenttolead.ca for details.