With Culture Days engagement engrained in over 800 Canadian cities and towns, the Congress presents a rallying point and networking opportunity to share diversity of experiences, trends, best practices and impacts of public engagement in arts and culture in Canada.
Join provocative panelists, keynote speakers, key decision makers, cultural leaders, public and private sector funders, policy makers, media influencers, and artists and cultural practitioners for practical tips, advice and engaging breakout sessions.
The following topics will be explored:
- What are the driving factors for arts and culture to thrive in rural towns, regional cities and major urban centres alike?
- How do you stay connected and relevant with your audiences and community all year long?
- What are the most effective ways to drive your digital marketing and engagement programs?
- Making the most of your relationships with sponsors
- What are innovative models of cultural engagement today?
- What lessons have been learned during Culture Days that matter throughout the year?
The two-day event will take place May 22 and 23, 2014 at the Winnipeg Art Gallery in Winnipeg, MB.
For Congress Registration Information, click here. Space is limited, so register early!
Download the Congress Program Overview here.