Approaching its 5th year, Canada’s most exciting artist development program, the PEAK Performance Project, is preparing to accept applications. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn development funding, experience an amazing week long bootcamp, and take your career to the next level by being chosen as a top 20 artist.
Applications will open online at peakperformanceproject.com on Monday, March 18.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you will need to prepare for your application:
- Artist Biography (max 300 words)
- Professional Photograph (hi-res jpeg)
- Two original master sound recordings (mp3)
- One live performance video direct url link (actual performance required, no lip syncing or music videos. Location or if there’s an audience doesn’t matter, as long as it’s live).
- Short essay from artist as to why the program will benefit the artist’s career (100–300 words)
Visit the PEAK Performance Project for more information and tips on preparing your application.
PEAK Application How-To Seminar
Want some tips on how to put together the strongest possible application? Music BC will walk you through the process and offer some invaluable tips and dos/do nots! Priority will go to current paid Music BC members; space is limited.
April 4, 5:30 p.m. at the Music BC office.