CARFAC Ontario and Work in Culture are launching a webinar series that will be available to professional artists right across Canada. Join them every other Wednesday over the lunch hour for a seminar pertaining to your art practice given by leading professionals in the province.
These webinars are designed to be interactive and customised to attendees' needs. Participants will be able to ask questions in advance by email as well as in real time via Twitter and email.
- January 8: Finances and Self-Employment (Bookkeeping and Business Entities for Artists) *now available only as a recording
- January 22: Marketing
- February 5: Negotiating Contracts and Public Art Commissions
- February 19: Insurance for Artists
- March 5: Copyright and Moral Rights for Visual Artists
- March 19: Issues for Established Artists
Member discount applies to current members of CARFAC afflilates across the country.