A vibrant arts and culture scene is important to any truly great city, so the City of Vancouver offers grants to support a wide range of events and projects.
If your non-profit cultural organization produces or presents ongoing activities or is planning a project or event, you may be eligible for funding through the City of Vancouver's Cultural Grants Program. Check out the guidelines below for all of the details.
You can apply for this grant if your organization is a Vancouver-based, non-profit, arts or culture organization.
To receive funding for operations
Your organization must have
- Been in operation for at least two years before the application deadline.
- Recently received and successfully completed two City Project grants.
To receive funding for projects
- Your organization must have been in operation for at least six months before the application deadline.
Eligible types of projects include
- Exhibitions, performances, publications, or presentations.
- Video, film, new media, radio, or web-based initiatives.
- Arts or cultural conferences which offer learning or networking opportunities for artists, arts and cultural organizations, and the general public.
Ineligible types of projects include
- Contests or competitions.
- Website development.
16 November 2012 at 4:30 p.m.
For additional information visit the City of Vancouver's Cultural Grants Program page.