TW Media Events
TW Media Events Inc. (TWM) Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, is an independent film distribution and consulting company in the industry, dedicated to bringing new and unique alternative programming to audiences wanting a more dynamic cinema experience. TWM is focused on creating an innovative theatrical experience by launching the film events worldwide.
Booking Manager refers primary to the Content (Films) Sales (Bookings), Marketing, Promotion, Project Fundraising (optional) and Operations departments for the existing partners and new theatre network, content suppliers (producers/distributors) and sponsors, providing effective communication, bookings, partnerships, potential sponsorships and marketing deals.
- Perform agreed activities in support of the Company’s efforts to broaden its theatre network and partners in furtherance of its objectives thought the introduction of the alternative programming initiatives to the new audiences in Canada.
- Operations (correspondence, maintain database & confidential documents, box-office reports);
- Booking the venues for the company’s available programming;
- Coordination of Sales/Bookings (theatre calls, calendar updates, marketing materials);
- Communications with theaters and conference calls with client and partners;
- Provide ongoing marketing support to exhibitors;
- Assisting in social media management/promotion;
- Distribute the theatre license agreements;
- Superior Customer Service and communication skills, both spoken and written
- Previous call centre and phone experience is considered an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Appreciation of film
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
- Strong sales skills
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume by August 10th, 2016 Subject Line: Booking Manager application E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
Based on the experience.