Pacific Art Services Ltd. (PACART)
Dec. 31, 2016
PACART is a comprehensive fine art service and logistics provider, and as such we offer transportation, installation, crating, storage and shipping services to our clients. We are a federally regulated company. With offices in Toronto, Montreal and now Vancouver, PACART is Canada's largest and most respected Fine Art Service company and logistics provider. Founded in 1968, PACART provides the highest level of service, care and attention to detail to major museums worldwide, Government / public art galleries and institutions, corporations, auction houses, professional art galleries / dealers, private collectors and artists.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
* Detail oriented, organized and conscientious
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Customer service oriented and professional in both manner and appearance
This is a full time position (Monday - Friday, 40-45 hours per week) with occasional work outside of normal hours. Travel to the U.S., Vancouver Island and other parts of B.C. will occur. Company uniforms will be provided. Following our 6 month probationary period, a comprehensive extended benefits package will be offered to full time staff members.
This position primarily involves work in the Lower Mainland, collecting and delivering artwork and artifacts in a variety of media. As part of our package of services, PACART offers professional installation and on-site packing. Projects like this usually occur in a residential or office setting. Art handling, packing and installation is a detail oriented profession and requires the utmost care, attention and focus.
* Valid Class 1, 3 or 5 B.C. driver's license
* Clean drivers abstract
* Canadian passport or Permanent Resident Card
* Must be available to travel to the U.S.
* Good physical health (position involves some heavy lifting)
* Must be bondable
* Familiarity and experience with power tools and principles of construction
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and be willing to participate in ongoing, random testing during employment as part of USDOT regulations.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume and current driver's abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please, no phone calls.
Is dependant on experience and qualifications. The starting rate will be revisited upon completion of the 6 month probationary period.
Contact Name: Fiona Rimanic
Contact Email: email@example.com