Opus Academy is the premier provider of after-school enrichment for young people in the lower Mainland of Vancouver.
We are currently seeking after experienced instructors to teach students in elementary to secondary level speech arts and drama and/or public speaking and debate skills. Opus Academy is a premier provider of after-school enrichment education. Be part of a growing team! Teaching hours will be during after-school hours and on weekends.
Instructors will teach students how to speak with confidence, conviction and clarity. Instructors will guide students to improve their speaking skills and prepare them successfully for graded examinations in speech, drama, and communication skills by following specified curriculum.
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in Theater Arts, Performing Arts in Drama, Communications, or Law
- Extensive teaching experience with children, teenagers and young adults
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in examination-based curriculum such as the RCM, Trinity and LCM a plus
How to Apply:
Please send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or drop off in person to: Opus Academy 5635 Dunbar Street Vancouver, BC, V6N 1W5