The Feldman Agency
Oct. 20, 2017
The Feldman Agency is one of North America's premiere entertainment talent agencies and management groups. With over 40 years in the entertainment business, TFA has a wealth of experience in artist representation, talent, booking, event services and corporate consulting. Representing hundreds of artists from around the world, from hot up-and-coming talent to critically acclaimed, award-winning artists, TFA's roster is a diverse spectrum of all genres with a team of 50-plus passionate people working out of offices in Toronto and Vancouver.
Responsible for assisting one or more Agents in administration tasks, scheduling, communications, and client relations.
Administration tasks include but are not limited to: creating contracts, collecting deposit payments, monitoring ticket sales and marketing materials for every show, managing artist/client performance schedules and detailed communication, organizing required permits & immigration when necessary.
Primary function is supporting the day to day administration of performance contracts, and assist Agent in all tasks related to live performance strategy and implementation for Artists.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented, highly organized, be respectful of confidential information, have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow, skilled at conflict resolution, and be self‐motivated.
- Administration of performance contracts on behalf of Agent. Tracking signed contracts, and payments. Coordinating updates on ticket sales and marketing materials for every show.
- Communication on behalf of Agent ‐ Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos and mass emails.
- Co‐ordinate the Agent’s schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements. As well as organize meetings / greet clients and visitors to the office.
- Plan, organize and co‐ordinate functions and special events as required.
- Co‐management of Internship Placement Program – hiring, training and supervising interns to assist The Feldman Agency for 3‐6 month periods.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Legal, and/or music industry experience are definite assets. Previous experience in an administrative position (preferably entertainment related).
- Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook. Knowledge of Excel is critical
- Extremely detail oriented / ability to recall information quickly, and ability to effectively prioritize work flow.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Candidate must be friendly, personable & able to build harmonious working relationships with clients, co‐workers & the general public.
How to Apply:
Start Date: To be determined, based on availability.
Location: Vancouver Office
Resumes to: amanda@feldman‐agency.com
Applications Due: Friday October 20th 2017 by 5pm PST.
Applications will only be accepted via email. No phone calls please. All emails must be sent with the subject line “Agent Coordinator Job Application” Please send cover letter and resume attached as a PDF.
Based on experience.