North Shore Music Together
Nov. 28, 2017
Music Together is a family-style music and movement class for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and the grown-ups who love them! We serve 200 families in North Vancouver. We also have classes in New Westminster that are ready to grow.
Teacher must have already completed and passed the Music Together Teacher Training workshop. (If you have not yet completed the training but might be interested in teaching with us later next year, please get in touch.) The position entails teaching fun parent-participation music and movement classes in North Vancouver. Saturday mornings and possibly Friday, Wednesday, and/or Tuesday as well. Usually 2-3 classes in a row. Beginning in January 2018.
- Leading adults and preschool-aged children in singing, instrument play and movement
- Facilitating a safe, playful, fun, relaxed, developmentally appropriate classroom experience
- Adhering to the Music Together curriculum and learning the song collections for each semester
- Playful fun attitude
- Solid musical skills - able to sing in tune and keep reliable rhythm in various meters and tonalities
- Ideally experience leading early childhood music or music therapy, or working with young children, or parenting
- Comfortable in a play-based learning environment
- ***Must have already completed and passed the Music Together Teacher Training workshop (If you have not yet completed the training but are interested in teaching with us later next year, please get in touch.)
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org .
$25 - $30 per class to start. $20 per class during internship.