Opus Academy is the premier provider of after-school enrichment education for students from Kindergarten to Gr. 12 in the Greater Vancouver area.
We are currently seeking an experienced instructor to teach SAT II-Spanish. Teaching hours will be during after-school hours and on weekends. Opus Academy is a premier provider of after-school enrichment education. Be part of this ever growing team!
The instructor will teach Spanish subject for high school students; teach SAT II: Spanish according to its guidelines; and prepare the students' for the test.
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in Education, Spanish Language or equivalent degrees and certificates
- Extensive teaching experience with children, teenagers and young adults
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in examination-based curriculum such as the SAT, TOEFL is a plus
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with a cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or drop them off in person to: Opus Academy 5635 Dunbar Street Vancouver, BC, V6N 1W5