AinslieWear Design Ltd.
AinslieWear Design Ltd. is a fast growing manufacturer of premium dancewear for the ballet market, and is sold all over the world. Our factory is located at Quebec and 6th Ave in Vancouver. We are looking for a team lead for our Shipping and Handling Department.
This position works closely with Sales and Production to coordinate the receiving of inventory from manufacturing and the fulfilling of Sales Orders on a timely basis. The Team Lead works with a team to handle shipments to customers, perform quality control and stock finished goods inventory. The Team Lead also ensures finished goods inventory systems are maintained accurately and collects performance data for the team. The Team Lead coordinates with other Shipping and Handling team members to ensure that there is sufficient staffing to deliver accurate and on-time shipments, helps with training, communicates company information, and performs additional duties such as managing sample sales, cleaning and counting.
1. Able to communicate with multiple parties with multiple personalities about multiple tasks in a clear and effective way.
2. A demonstrated self-starter, but also a good collaborator.
3. Is extremely organized with excellent problem-solving skills.
4. Pays attention to detail – particularly with garments -- critical.
5. Has excellent time management skills.
6. Able to accurately update an Excel spreadsheet.
7. Must be able to meet deadlines.
8. Has excellent organizational and record keeping skills are critical. 9. Experience supervising a team is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be discussed