Massey Theatre Society
Sep. 22, 2017
The Massey theatre is a non-profit 1260 seat theatre facility that hosts dynamic and diverse entertainment performances.
This position is casual part time with a flexible schedule.
This position is responsible for the comfort and safety of the audiences through ushering, ticket taking or concession. Duties include but are not limited to: assisting patrons to their seats, lobby set up, monitoring patrons during performances( no food or drink, no photography etc. )and assisting guests with special seating requirements.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Enjoy working with a diverse public.
- Positive and outgoing demeanor.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Knowledge of theatre or event operation procedures an asset but not required.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Food safe and Serving it Right certificates an asset.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to: Attention: Angela Steidel, email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject line "Audience Services Attendant Position"
$15.00 per/hr ($12.00 per/hr training wage)