Join the Alliance
The Alliance for Arts and Culture is a member-based organization that creates and manages advocacy, networking, and professional development initiatives and opportunities for the arts, cultural and heritage community.
Accomplishments of the Alliance include ...
- Created opportunities for cultural sector workers and allies to access medical and other group benefits coverage that would otherwise be unattainable;
- Developed and directed an advocacy campaign that made arts funding a front-and-centre part of local political debates during the last provincial and municipal elections;
- Produced the annual Arts Summit, where members of our community took part in a "conversation" that helped us all better understand our needs, strengths, and goals;
- Co-produced, with the City of Vancouver, the Mayor's Arts Awards, bringing recognition (and cash prizes!) to both established and emerging artists, as well as honouring the support of volunteers, philanthropists, the business community, and arts board members;
- Built the weekly Alliance News newsletter distribution to over 3,000 recipients, providing our community with a wide-ranging communications tool within the sector.
- Alliance members are eligible for discounted rates on products and services via a range of participating partners through our Member Advantage Program (MAP)
JOIN OR RENEW TODAY!