Need to get the word out to media about your upcoming event? We can help.
The Alliance issues a twice-weekly Media eNet broadcast, landing your press releases in the inboxes of media contacts throughout Metro Vancouver.
Our list of approximately 200 media contacts includes:
- Arts and entertainment reporters, editors, critics and columnists;
- Print and broadcast assignment desks;
- Photo and video assignment editors;
- Broadcast producers, researchers, reporters and on-air hosts;
- Hard news, business, and lifestyle editors, reporters and assignment desks;
- Opinion-piece columnists and commentators;
- Arts, culture, lifestyle and political blogs, webzines, and other websites and contributors.
Stay tuned for information on our expanded Media eNet service, to be announced in late 2016!
- Alliance Members: $25 for the first page and $20 each additional page of same release;
- Non-members: $50 for the first page and $40 each additional page of the same release.
GST is included.
Payment must be received by the submission deadline. Current payment options:
- Cash (in person only)
- Cheque, made payable to Alliance for Arts + Culture
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express)
Currently the Media eNet is sent twice weekly, on Mondays and Thursdays. The deadline for submission is 12 noon the day of the release. If either day falls on a holiday, the Media eNet will be sent the following business day.
We recommend that you issue your media release three to four weeks in advance of your event in order to meet media deadlines.
To submit a Media eNet broadcast, click the button below to send us your press release as a PDF attachment. Upon receipt we will send you an invoice, payable online by credit card, or by cash or cheque. Unless otherwise specified, your release will be sent out on the next Media eNet issuing date.
Media eNet Submissions & Inquiries
Member Relations Manager
604 681 3535 (207)