A range of tools and resources to help you with promotion of your community's Cultural Roundtable. Watch for new additions to the Toolkit shortly!
Your Community Logo
Once you've confirmed your Cultural Roundtable, we can provide you with a customized logo for your community for your use in promotional materials.
Complete the submission form on the About the Network page to start a Cultural Roundtable in your area.
Check back for customizable posters to promote your Cultural Roundtable.
Check back for a sample recording template, to help you to summarize and report the outcomes of your Cultural Roundtable.
Check back for additional resource materials soon.
A Community Conversation Leader’s Reading List
- The Skilled Facilitator by Roger Schwarz, published by Jossey-Bass (1994)
- How To Make Meetings Work by Michael Doyle & David Straus, published by Jove (1976)
- The Circle Way, A Leader In Every Chair by Christina Baldwin and Ann Linnea, published by Berrett-Koehler (2010)
- Facilitating With Ease by Ingrid Bens, published by Jossey-Bass (2000)
- The Secrets of Facilitation by Michael Wilkinson, published by Jossey-Bass (2004)
- Open Space Technology: A User’s Guide by Harrison Owen, published by Berrett-Koehler (1993)