Lab Art Show
Sept. 30, 2016
Lab Art Show International Art Exhibition Association, a non-profit organization, seeks a Sponsorship Coordinator. An excellent entry-level opportunity to join the team at one of the world's most recognized equestrian events, this will be a part-time..
Lab Art Show is an exhibition of different styles of art: Short film, music, audiovisuals, painting, sculpture, acting, contemporary dance, animation, fashion show and more. All in one place, a place where the audience can network and showcase their talent.
The Show features over 150 National and International Artist, 700 artwork pieces.
Volunteer Opportunity Description:
Multidisciplinary art show is seeking for a passionate individual and art lover to be part of art submissions for the show.
The primary duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Receive and document artwork
• Artist research
• Work with artist to ensure images are completed and uploaded to web site
• Assist with estimating costs for quotes and coordinating shipping transportation
• Prepare and complete export documentation for cross-border and international shipments
• Assist in artwork installations, wall repairs, painting, lighting and other projects as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Mature, confident, dependable individual who works well independently
• Ability to handle and install delicate product in a precise and professional manner
• Ability to handle volume and complexity with speed and accuracy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate and correspond with clients regarding shipping and varied issues
• Ability to work within a flexible weekly schedule
• A university or college degree or post-secondary education is an asset
• Preference given to applicants who also possess previous gallery experience
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org