Lab Art Show
Sept. 20, 2016
Lab Art Show International Art Exhibition Association, a non-profit organization, seeks a Sponsorship Coordinator. An excellent entry-level opportunity to join the team at one of the world’s most recognized equestrian events, this will be a part-time..
Lab Art Show is an exhibition of different styles of art: Short film, music, audiovisuals, painting, sculpture, acting, contemporary dance, animation, fashion show and more. All in one place, a place where the audience can network and showcase their talent.
The Show features over 150 National and International Artist, 700 artwork pieces.
Volunteer Opportunity Description:
We are looking for an intern to immediately fill our Creative Blogger position. Must have a passion for writing, ability to come up with witty headlines, works well independently and on a team, and is open to constant inspiration.
● Promote Lab Art Show, its artists and local art events on the blog
● Developing and informing online content for Lab Art Show blog and social media
● Coordinating Lab Art Show content through research and interviews
● Identifying managers demands
● Working on Lab Art Show monthly e-newsletters
● Working together with public relations, social media and promotion team.
● Interview Lab Art Show artists to promote their work across all social media platforms
● Brainstorm new and creative ideas to engage the artists with our social media audience
● Working with team members and managers to coordinate promotions and events
● Attend events and shows outside of the office, if required
Requirements & Skills:
● Advanced English proficiency
● Previous writing experience
● Strong editing and proofreading skills
● Team player and ability to work independently
● Attention to detail
● Blogger/social media savvy with own social media following is an asset
● Ability to work in our Gastown office once a week, Monday through Thursday
● Position is a minimum 6 month commitment
● Must love having fun and laughing
● Clear and open line of communication at all times is a must
How to Apply:
Please send us your email to: email@example.com