Lab Art Show
Oct. 20, 2016
Art Show Info
Lab Art Show International Art Exhibition Association, a non-profit organization, seeks a Sponsorship Coordinator. An excellent entry-level opportunity to join the team at one of the world’s most recognized equestrian events, this will be a part-time..
Lab Art Show is an exhibition of different styles of art: Short film, music, audiovisuals, painting, sculpture, acting, contemporary dance, animation, fashion show and more. All in one place, a place where the audience can network and showcase their talent.
The Show features over 150 National and International Artist, 900 artwork pieces.
Volunteer Opportunity Description:
Reporting to the Sponsorship Director, the Sponsorship Coordinator will support all areas of partnership development, sales and fulfillment, including prospecting, creating presentations and proposals, tracking partner benefits and coordinating hospitality activities and client services for partners, VIP guests, supporters and exhibitors.
• Actively prospect, pitch and close new sponsorship and advertising business; maintain and expand existing relationships
• Create custom sponsorship presentations and proposals that meet each partner’s unique business objectives
• Coordinate follow-up including processing contracts, tracking and fulfilling amenities, securing deliverables (logos, artwork, etc.), coordinating marketing activities (e-blasts, social media, web presence), managing sponsors’ onsite activation, and ensuring all contractual obligations are met
• Maintain prospect, pipeline and contract database, electronic files and hard copy documentation, and generate executive reports
• Interface with sponsors, partners, VIP guests and other supporters on-site and throughout the year
• Coordinate hospitality systems and teams, including table assignments, ticket requests, guest lists, attendance reports and VIP check-in desk materials (welcome packages, credentials and gifts)
• Organize logistics for special hospitality events including the Exhibitors’ Lounge.
• Develop and execute group ticket sales strategy and coordinate ticket voucher programs with the goal of increasing sales and attendance throughout the week
• Work cooperatively with other departments (events, operations and marketing) to execute sponsored programs and special events, sponsored exhibitions
• Bachelor’s degree and one to four years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated interest and experience in sponsorship marketing and event management
• Experience with events desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Creative, strategic thinker with strong organizational, project management and research skills
• Self-motivated, highly responsible, strong work ethic, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines within budget with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle challenges in a calm, timely and professional manner
• Must enjoy working in a collaborative environment, possess a naturally outgoing, positive, and professional attitude, and be willing to take on additional responsibilities and work extended hours as necessary
• Discretion and good judgment when handling projects and information of a sensitive nature.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint presentations required; familiarity with graphic and web design, fundraising/contact management software a plus
How to Apply:
Please send us an email including your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org