Abbotsford Arts Council
Call for Artists Description:
The Abbotsford Arts Council is accepting applications from local artists on an ongoing basis for its Artist In Residence Program. The residence is a self-directed program offering opportunities for artists to work from the Kariton Art Gallery. This residency accommodates artists working in any discipline for the production of new or ongoing bodies of work. In exchange, artists will facilitate an outreach or education program for the local community, set weekly hours to interact with the public through their art, and may participate in an exhibit if deemed appropriate.
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
Please submit the following information to email@example.com in ONE PDF DOCUMENT.
- Subject line: Artist in Residence Proposal
- Name, address, email, and telephone number
- Available dates
- Project summary (limited to 100 words)
- Bio (limited to 100 words)
- Detailed Project Proposal and Outreach Program (In 500 words, describe the concept, framework, mediums of use, accompanying outreach program and how this residency will help develop your creative practice.)
- Current CV (maximum 3 pages describing academic, professional and other relevant experience)
- Maximum 5 Samples of work ie, images, links to video clips, or publications. Images should be titled in the following format: artist_title_medium_size
More info may be found at http://www.abbotsfordartscouncil.com/how-to-apply