Semiahmoo Arts Society
Call for Artists Description:
All crafters and artisans are welcome to participate in our 4th annual Holiday Market in the contemporary Turnbull Gallery in South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre. The South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre is a fully accessible hub for health, wellness and creativity for everyone in the community from preschool to seniors.
- All items must be handmade by the applicant. Sorry, no third party sellers or distributors.
- All items must be appropriate for an all ages audience.
- All exhibitors must donate a small craft or gift card with a minimum value of $10 for our gift basket which will be raffled off during the Holiday Market.
- Food vendors MUST adhere to Fraser Health Food Safety Guidelines. If you are selling food please attach a copy of your certification in your registration.
- Exhibitor tables are 5′ x 2.5′. Apply early as space is limited. To apply for a spot fill out the form below. Once we have received your application one of our staff members will contact you to confirm your spot and make arrangements with you for payment.
$50 per table for Semiahmoo Arts Members
$60 per table for Non-Members
Friday, Nov. 30th 1PM-7PM
Saturday, Dec. 1st 10AM-4PM
Set Up Info:
Load in Friday, Nov. 30th 10am-12:30pm
Tear Down: Saturday, Dec. 1st, 4pm-6pm
How to Apply:
To apply please fill out the online form here: http://www.semiahmooarts.com/vendor-call-4th-annual-holiday-market/
or Apply in person at the Arts Office in South Surrey Recreation Centre during office hours.(you must bring photographs of your work if applying in the office)
Contact Name: Melanie Watts
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (604) 536-8333