Ferry Building Gallery
Sep. 15, 2019
Call for Artists Description:
The Ferry Building Gallery is hosting the annual Great Gifts, a holiday exhibition and sale of unique handmade crafts, fine artwork and distinctive gifts that runs from November 15 to December 15, 2019.
If you are selected to participate, the gallery will install and handle the sales for the duration of the exhibition. Artists are asked to do at least one volunteer shift if possible. The gallery retains a 30 per cent commission fee and a $25 exhibition fee. All remaining proceeds go to the artist.
How to Apply:
Drop-off: Sunday, September 15, 9–11 a.m.
Pick-up: 2–3 p.m. the same day
Location: Music Box, 1564 Argyle Avenue, West Vancouver
Jury Fee: $15 + tax
- Artist must submit three to six samples of their art
- The artist must be the creator of the work
- Artwork must be original, not made from kits or mass moulds or be mass-produced
- Maximum value of each piece of inventory cannot exceed $300
- No large paintings or prints will be accepted
- Work must be unique, excellent quality, appealing and saleable
- Display of samples should fit into a four sq. ft area
- Include a short statement about your work including prices—it can also include photos of additional work and display materials
Applications may be submitted via email by special request
Contact Name: Laura Morrison
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (604) 925-7290