Firehall Arts Centre
Cozy studio space in heritage building available for casual rentals.
Studio Space Dimensions: 28 ft x 40 ft with 15 ft ceiling
- Wood floor with Marlee covered centre section
- One short ballet barre wall-mounted
- One wall of mirror with drapes
- Three lighting grid pipes
- Three large arched windows which open
- Some basic rehearsal furniture
- Small sound system
- Access to bathrooms, refrigerator, sitting area
- Studio can seat between 25-45 people for meetings, readings, or small performances.
Rental Costs: Not for Profit Hourly - $20
Daily - $100 (includes eight hours)
Weekly (six days) - $500
Commercial Hourly - $45 Daily - $350 (includes eight hours)
Weekly (six days) - $1350 (includes 40 hours)
For filming, performances, or pre-registered paid events, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com for a rental quote.
Deposits on rentals may be required. Dependent on the nature and time of your rentals, a Firehall staff person may need to be available at an additional cost. Technical crew is required for events with hanging lighting or other hanging equipment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about studio rental. Let us know the nature of your event or project, the group or organization you represent, the desired dates and times for your rental, key artists participating in your event or project, and contact information. The studio can not be rented while a performance is happening in the theatre. Performance schedule is available at www.firehallartscentre.ca
Studio image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbj2rqro3817y4u/Firehall%20Studio.jpg?dl=0
Contact Name: Larissa Vuurhuis
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (604) 689-0691