City of Richmond and Pinnacle International Realty Group
Sorrento Artist Residential Tenancy Studio (Arts) Units
Bachelors, 1 & 2 Bed Loft Style Units
Application Deadline: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Details at sorrentoartrentals.ca
As part of the City of Richmond’s Affordable Housing Strategy, 17 brand new live/work studios are available for rent specifically to professional artists who can demonstrate financial need. Artists must complete and submit an application form to pre-qualify.
Live/Work Units available:
• 1 Bedroom or Studio – Max occupancy 2 people (including children)
• 2 Bedrooms – Max occupancy 4 people (2 adults, 2 children)
• Friday, Feb. 8, 2019, 4pm -7pm
• Friday, Feb. 15, 2019, 4pm - 7pm
Meet at 8628 Hazelbridge Way, Units 37, 38 & 39. Enter the units through the exterior doors facing Hazelbridge
• Size: 875-1,147 square feet
• Rent: $1,012.85/month
• Amenities: Full shared building amenities, hot water and gas. Phone/cable/internet/hydro are not included.
• Parking: Subject to availability
• Pets: Small pets will be considered
• Earliest Occupancy: March 1, 2019
Eligible artists must make their primary living from their art practice(s) and must not make more than $41,500.00 Gross Annual Income per household during their tenancy as set by The Provincial Government’s definition of a household eligible for subsidies. Artists must include with their application: financial documentation from the past three years, references (landlord and professional), and examples of their art work. See application form for further requirements and submission details. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Please note: Completed applications and inquiries should be directed to Pinnacle International Realty Group’s Sorrento Artist Studio Program. Visit sorrentoartrentals.ca for contact info and details.