Graham Montessori School
May 14, 2018
Graham Montessori School has a reputation for excellence within the communities of New Westminster and Burnaby B.C.. Our school has four locations and we offer Preschool, Daycare, Kindergarten, and Out of School Care programs. We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager applicant who will fit in with our team dynamic.
We are looking to fill a ECE/Montessori Teacher position. In this role, you will be providing education and care for children between the ages of 3 and 5 years old. At this time, we are only seeking applicants with a full ECE License (no ECE Assistants please). Preference will be given to Montessori-certified teachers.
- Providing a safe and caring environment for all children;
- Planning, carrying out, and assessing developmentally appropriate Montessori and ECE activities for children;
- Leading daily operations while guiding and supporting other teachers in the classroom;
- Attending to children's physical needs for toileting, eating and dressing as promptly as possible;
- Discussing the program's daily events and the child's daily progress with parents;
- Organizing classroom space, equipment and materials before and after activities;
- Preparing materials and assisting children in using them;
- Other responsibilities include developing strong relationships and communication with children, families and colleagues, and implementing high standards of care and supervision that promote the well being of all children.
- Early Childhood Education Certificate (Full License ONLY);
- Montessori Certificate and experience an asset;
- Valid First Aid Certificate;
- Clear Criminal Record Check;
- Proof of medical clearance to work with children;
- Must have a positive, friendly outlook and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team;
- Creative thinking, and a hard-working demeanor;
- Good work ethic, flexibility, and the ability to follow the school's philosophy and regulations.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, ATTN: Ms. Natalie.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience, $18.00-$21.00 per hour. Full-time employees receive extended medical and dental group benefit after 3 months probation (employer and employee make monthly contribution). Full-time employees receive 10 paid vacation days each year and 15 paid vacation days after 3 years. Attend Employer-Paid Workshops. Tuition discount for your child(ren). Our total compensation and benefits package reflects our commitment to our staff and their family.