May 1, 2018
Renew Gallery – Period Lighting and Decorative Arts (formerly Vancouver Architectural Antiques Ltd.) is located on East 5th Avenue (at Ontario) in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our website features a huge and diverse collection of Nineteenth and Twentieth century lighting and home décor and can easily be shopped from your home or office. Specializing in turn of the century lighting and fine antiques, the current showroom is an evolution of a collection that has been in process for nearly forty years. With a worldwide client-base, we help put the finishing touch on any space from Georgian houses to modern condos, we have a collection you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Everything we offer is available for either instant online purchase, or by phone order, with secure, insured worldwide shipping available.
So whether you are bringing a traditional historic home back to its original condition or adding a touch of history to a contemporary interior design project, our antique collection is your collection, providing you or your clients the perfect finishing touches for any project. And our collection of Reproduction lighting, all hand assembled and finished in our shop, can’t be outdone.
RENEW Gallery is looking for a full time Gallery Coordinator. The individual in this position will wear many hats and should be able to gracefully switch between gallery sales administration and online content management. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of special projects including online auctions, in-store sales, and online marketing of a small business.
Task include but may not be limited to the following:
Online platform management (Creation and management of excel spreadsheets for uploading inventory to online platforms - live auctioneers, invaluable, EBAY Live)
Daily administrative duties (phone, email, scanning, customer invoicing)
Light photography / editing
Business hours are Tuesday - Friday from 10am - 5pm (Flexible schedule can be discussed)
- Online platform management (Creation and management of excel spreadsheets for uploading inventory to online platforms - live auctioneers, invaluable, EBAY Live)
- Daily administrative duties (phone, email, scanning, customer invoicing)
- Light photography / editing
- Light admin for associated businesses
- Someone with with a background or interest in the fine arts, candidates with previous experience at any of the following business will be prioritized: auction house, art gallery, museums, archives, art & antique gallery
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Has the ability to take direction and work independently
- Fluency in English
- Experience in website and online platform administration
- Mac friendly
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please address all inquiries to Louisa Cohen
Contact Name: Louisa Cohen
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 604-970-0884