Simon Fraser University
May 2, 2018
SFU Continuing Studies is part of Simon Fraser University. We offer continuing education and degree completion programs, including online and distance education. We also offer community learning opportunities across the Lower Mainland.
SFU Continuing Studies (Lifelong Learning) is looking for a full-time Graphic and Web Designer. This is a parental leave coverage position from June 11, 2018 until September 6, 2019.
This position is located at SFU’s downtown Vancouver campus, next to Waterfront station.
As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll provide high-quality web and graphic design services to promote SFU Continuing Studies courses and programs. You’ll work on a variety of print and digital marketing materials, including brochures, flyers and posters, web advertising, promotional emails. You’ll also assist with website maintenance and web analytics.
- At least three years of design experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Excellent working knowledge of Macintosh operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use web development and multi-media applications at an advanced level.
- Excellent knowledge of branding principles and ability to apply the brand look and key messages to all printed marketing materials.
- Excellent knowledge of pre-press and demonstrated ability in preparing files for printing.
- Ability to handle complex projects without direction and with a high degree of accuracy.
How to Apply:
Apply by May 2, 2018. Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
For a complete job description and to apply, please visit http://at.sfu.ca/nXTkrB
Contact Name: Simon Fraser University Human Resources
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org