Place des Arts
Place des Arts provides quality arts education in visual arts, music, dance and drama for all ages and skill levels. We offer a friendly, non-competitive environment where students are encouraged to learn and to develop an appreciation of the arts.
Place des Arts is seeking an enthusiastic, qualified Piano Instructor to teach private piano lessons.
Teach private piano lessons on Fridays only, for our 2018-2019 season starting September 2018, who is passionate about teaching and interacts well with students of all ages.
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Music or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two-years teaching experience working with students of various ages and abilities
ATTRIBUTES AND ASSETS
• Able to communicate and interact positively with students
• Able to teach a variety of ages and abilities
• Highly responsible and punctual
• Thoughtful, energetic and passionate about teaching
• Eager to participate in and contribute to our vibrant centre
How to Apply:
All submissions should include the following information
1. Name, address and telephone number (e-mail address if available)
2. Cover letter and résumé including previous teaching experience and personal teaching philosophy
3. Appropriate supporting materials: i.e., pictures, portfolio, videos, etc.
4. Proposal of curriculum plans for private lessons
5. Schedule of availability between September 2018 to June 2019
Please visit our website http://www.placedesarts.ca for general information regarding the centre.
Send your application c/o Wen Dee Wong, Fine & Performing Arts Programmer. Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.
Mail: 1120 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 1G2
$40 per hour
Contact Name: Wen Dee Wong
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (604) 664-1636