Bacio Rosso Entertainment Inc.
Bacio Rosso will be Canada's first gourmet cabaret cirque, running out of Queen Elizabeth Park in Vancouver, BC beginning in October 2018. Basically, it will be an intimate cirque show with a gourmet four-course meal included!
- Identify, contact and communicate with the event planners for companies throughout Vancouver and the lower mainland.
- Communicate, promote and sell the corporate packages offered by Bacio Rosso for year-end parties, product launches and special occasions.
- Develop group sales strategies, plans and promotional programs in consultation with senior management.
- Implementation of the group sales strategies and plans.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to senior management to help adapt group sales strategies
- Secure new clients by networking and prospecting.
- Achieve targets for group sales growth.
- Work with marketing and PR on group sales initiatives for digital and print media.
- Set weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual group sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative
- Knowledge of additional languages is an asset
- Strong negotiation skills
- A team player
- Knowledge of computer software, especially Microsoft office suite.
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and cover letter.
$3,000 per month in base salary + commission. With commission, the Group Sales Representative is expected to make around $5,000 to $7,000 per month