Sep. 11, 2019
Urban Ink uplifts Indigenous and diverse voices through live performance. Based in Vancouver, we work locally and nationally and are recognized for our impactful, large scale theatre productions. Urban Ink is invested in making Indigenous and culturally diverse artistic work.
We are committed to attracting diverse team members who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
We acknowledge our place of work is within the unceded territories of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the Musqueam, Skxwú7mesh and Tsleil-Waututh Nations.
We are hiring an Operations Manager. Reporting to our Managing Director and working closely with our Producer, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the office. They will track finances and manage invoices and payables, implement and manage a new database, and provide administrative support on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate is a great at managing projects and has at least three years of related work experience.
• Office Management: Organizing people, processes and equipment; planning and logistics for events and projects;
• Fund Development: Implementing a new CRM and managing data on an ongoing basis; supporting our Individual Giving program;
• Grant Writing: Supporting our grant writing processes;
• Financial Management: Tracking and reconciling budgets; managing invoices and payables; bookkeeping preparation for our external bookkeeper;
• Administration: Providing administrative support to the Managing Director, Artistic Director, and Board of Directors;
• Supporting our artistic work by keeping us organized.
Our ideal candidate is competent at administration, efficient and fun to work with. They share a passion for our mission and bring great communication skills and a demonstrated aptitude for numbers and technology. Must love systems and processes and be well skilled in balancing multiple projects.
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume and a letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this position and our organization. We will hire the right person when we meet them, so apply now! We thank all applicants, but we only have capacity to contact those selected for an interview.
This is a part time employment position beginning September 2019. The wage is $24.00 per hour, for three days or 21 hours per week.
Contact Name: Dawn Brennan
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org