Mar. 15, 2018
The Cinematheque is a not-for-profit arts organization and film institute dedicated to the understanding of film and moving images as art and a vital means of communication.
Volunteer Opportunity Description:
The office volunteer will assist Cinematheque staff with various administration and communication tasks.
- Coordinate labelling, stamping, mailing of program guides/fundraising materials
- Update Cinematheque's public Google Calendar with screening information
- Track attendance and screening data for annual reporting
- Marketing research
- Data entry
- Answering phones
- Assist with special projects
- Additional tasks as required.
Looking for a commitment of 4 hours per week. We prefer a regular day/time, but this can be set according to your availability.
Must be available for volunteering during regular business hours (9am-5pm, M-F).
Must be familiar with computers (MS Word, Excel, Access)
How to Apply:
Complete the Volunteer Application form, and indicate your interest in volunteering with Office/Administration: