Crafted Vancouver is a 25-day festival celebrating multiple craft disciplines in a fresh festival format. Through a wide array of self-guided events: demonstrations, exhibitions, film festival, craft talk series, craft bus tour, studio tours and dining and tasting events, festival participants will experience a thoughtful selection of local, national, and international craft. We celebrate unique pieces in smaller quantities with greater meaning. We are currently working with our programme partners to enhance our inaugural festival programming with submissions open until early 2018.
Volunteer Opportunity Description:
As an inaugural festival we are currently seeking festival volunteers for the exciting opportunities below.
• Curatorial Craft Advisory Team (view package on our website for more info)
• Festival Event Director & Assistant
• Festival Intern
• Volunteer Coordinator Manager & Assistant
• Venue Manager & Assistant
• Production Manager
• Festival Managers for each of our Featured Events
NEEDED DURING THE FESTIVAL
• Festival Photographers & Videographers
• Catering Coordinator
• Food & Beverage Coordinator
• Hospitality Liaison
• Cultural & Community Centre Liaison
• Traditional & Heritage Craft Liaison
• Indigenous Craft Liaison
• Liaison Manager of Partner Events & Assistant
How to Apply:
If a particular position is of interest, or if you’d like to volunteer but aren’t sure which position is right for you, please contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!