Please join us for an engaging FREE presentation by Hill Strategies Research followed by a lively discussion, 3-5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 18 at Pyatt Hall at the VSO School of Music in Vancouver.
In an effort to generate significant new information and insights regarding the status of the arts and culture in British Columbia, the BC Alliance for Arts + Culture and the Vancouver Foundation commissioned Kelly Hill of Hill Strategies Research to conduct four research streams in 2015.
These projects included examining existing research and data, conducting a province-wide survey of non-profit arts and culture organizations, conducting interviews about best practices, and comparing revenue sources between select BC organizations within our sector and similar ones in other provinces.
The presentation will highlight key findings to questions such as:
- What are the key strengths and challenges in BC arts and culture organizations?
- How does the funding of BC arts organizations compare with peers in other provinces?
- What is the human resources situation in arts and culture in the province? Are staff offered benefits?
- What impacts do arts and culture organizations believe they have in their communities?
- What are some key issues in the future development of arts and culture in the province?
We hope you'll join us!
This event is free to attend, but seating is limited and RSVPs are required.
CLICK HERE to RSVP and complete the registration in Eventbrite.
Email email@example.com or call us at 604.681.3535.