The Alliance is pleased to introduce Desjardins Group as our newest Member Advantage Program (MAP) partner.
Desjardins Group's Payment Solutions Program offers Alliance members preferred rates on their merchant credit card services.
What makes Desjardins different?
- Desjardins is the only payment provider on the market to offer a flat rate pricing model
- With every other provider, merchants are charged a base rate plus "non-qualified rate” (higher rates for Air Miles, cash back, corporate cards, etc.), and the merchant is charged extra for phone orders. The base rate plus non-qualified rate model is not very transparent and is often misleading – merchants are promised base rates that never occur in reality due to the popular nature of premium cards on the market
- Rate stability: Desjardins is committed to reviewing rates annually at cost while other providers increase rates generally two to three times a year
- No servicing or ancillary fees (for example, other companies may charge for sending a technician to repair the terminal)
- Reporting that is extremely simple and transparent, and readily accessible
- Deposit timeliness: Desjardins pushes the funds to merchants at the end of each business day, regardless of batch closing, and funds merchants more quickly than many other providers on the market
- Excellent on-site technical support available 24/7
Desjardins Group also provides an in-store gift card program that is useful for marketing and enhancing customer loyalty.
Contact John Li at 604.321.2352 or email@example.com for more information or to sign up.
Click here for more information on our Member Advantage Program.