The winner of this month’s Alliance Cultural Passport package of arts and culture treats is Danielle Benzon, whose Inspired Coaching offers voice and acting technique workshops and coaching for non-performers who want to make their voice all that it can be.
Danielle’s Cultural Passport package includes:
- A copy of “A Verse Map of Vancouver”
- A one-time complimentary Family Pass to the Museum of Vancouver
- A Vancouver Art Gallery Household Membership
- A one-year subscription to Geist Magazine
- A one-year subscription to BC Bookworld
- A $50 gift certificate towards a web listing on art-bc.com
- Two tickets to opening night of “Blind Date” at The Cultch.
Everyone who purchases or renews an Alliance for Arts and Culture membership by August 30 will be entered in the draw to win the next Alliance Cultural Passport package, which will include all of the above books, memberships and subscriptions, plus two tickets to each performance of this year’s Discover Dance series at The Dance Centre.
The draw will take place Tuesday, September 4.
We thank our donors and supporters for making the Alliance Cultural Passport an exciting opportunity to introduce Alliance members to arts community activities beyond their own disciplines.