The City of Vancouver’s Cultural Infrastructure Grants program helps Vancouver-based non-profit cultural organizations and/or charitable institutions with their cultural facility needs.
Review the application form, attend an optional open house, and book your required meeting with city staff now!
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand Analysis or Needs Assessments
- Building Programs or Functional Plans
- Real Estate Studies
- Capital Fundraising Plans
- Architectural or Engineering Consultations
- Renovations, Expansions or Purchases
- Accessibility Improvements
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating Upgrades
- And More!
Submission Deadline: Friday, April 11, 2014
Attend an Optional Open House
To help you plan and prepare your grant application, staff are hosting two FREE information sessions. Expect a review of the guidelines and grant process followed by a question and answer period.
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 from 3:30-5pm
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014 from 4:30-6pm
Space is limited to 20 seats per session, so please only one representative per organization.
To reserve your seat visit https://cig2014-openhouse.eventbrite.ca
Book Your Meeting
All applicants must meet with city staff
All applicants must meet with a Cultural Planner between February 17 – April 4, 2014. You are encouraged to book early!
Contact Debra Bodner (Cultural Planner), firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7211 to book your appointment.
- Want to get a quick sense of whether your organization or project is eligible to apply for a grant?
- Interested in tools to help you fully develop your grant Cultural Infrastructure Grant application?
- Looking to review the required submission documents?