Showcase applications are now being accepted for Pacific Contact 2016. The deadline for completed applications is June 26, 2015.
Now in its 40th year, Pacific Contact is the BC Touring Council’s annual tradeshow and booking conference for the performing arts. It includes artist showcases, a contact room (tradeshow booths of artists and agent/managers) workshops, networking and a hospitality suite for late night fun.
Pacific Contact 2016 is 3 full days from April 1 to 3, 2016. The conference activities (workshop/networking, hospitality suite,contact room, meals, accommodation) take place at the Hilton Vancouver, Burnaby, B.C..
What Will Be Requested When You Apply:
- Contact Information and Fees: Application Fee and Membership to BCTC for the 2015-2016 is combined in one fee. Membership fees vary. For more information on fees, visit: http://bctouring.org/about/membership
- Detailed showcase information including support materials of the highest quality possible including video and/or audio, bio, photos etc must be submitted with your application. Details of requirements will be on the application form.
- No mail-ins will be accepted.
- Agents – a maximum of 10 showcase applications will be accepted.
What Happens After You Apply?
- You will receive notification of receipt and payment
- Your application will be checked to ensure that it is complete
- After the application deadline, your application will be reviewed by a peer panel (presenters, agents, artists)
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application by August 30th
For more information contact Joanna Maratta – firstname.lastname@example.org