BC Association for Charitable Gaming's annual two-day symposium, held this year on October 6-7, provides an opportunity for community organizations across the province to gather for dialogue, networking and learning.
The symposium draws together the BCACG membership and represents the applicant sectors of Arts & Culture, Sport, Public Safety, Environment, Human & Social Services, Service Clubs and Parent Advisory Councils.
The symposium agenda includes:
- A report on BCACG accomplishments in 2015 by David Sheach
- Membership discussions and input to the BCACG Strategic Plan
- Trade show and reception / celebration for Ursula Cowland in her retirement
- Keynote address: Preparing Your Non Profit for the New BC Societies Act by Martha Rans, lawyer to non-profits, charities, co-ops and the arts
- #1 Take Your Best Shot – Great Pictures make Great Communications
- #2 Telling your Story – BCLC
- #3 Game Sense – Industry Prevention & Support for Problem Gamblers – BCLC
Date and Location
October 6 - 7, 2015
River Rock Resort, Richmond, BC
Pre-conference: October 5 for BCACG Board of Directors and Community Charitable Gaming Associations
2 Days: $300.00
1 Day: $175.00
2 Days: $350.00
1 Day: $200.00
Registration includes workshops, networking reception; continental breakfasts, lunches and refreshments.
Visit bcacg.com/symposium to learn more.