Application forms and guidelines for the City of Vancouver's 2016 Cultural Infrastructure Grant Program are now available online. Vancouver-based non-profit organizations may be eligible to apply for funds to buy, build, renovate, or expand a cultural space.
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand or Needs Assessments
- Building Programs or Functional Plans
- Real Estate Studies
- Capital Fundraising Plans
- Architectural or Engineering Consultations
- Renovations & Expansions
- Accessibility Improvements
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating Upgrades
- Purchase Space
- And More!
Your organization can apply for this grant if it is a Vancouver-based, registered non-profit society with a volunteer board of directors and a cultural mandate and programming.
The City does not fund organizations that:
- Focus on health care, education, sports, recreation, or religion
- Are currently being considered for a cultural amenity space in Vancouver
- Have been based in a cultural amenity space in Vancouver for less than one year
Your organization may apply for this grant to:
- Complete capital projects
- Buy, build, renovate, or expand a cultural facility
The funding cannot pay for:
- Regular or routine repair and maintenance
- Part of ongoing, day-to-day operations
- Work that is already underway or completed
- Administrative costs not directly related to the project
- Projects not located in Vancouver
April 8, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Guidelines & Application Forms
To inquire about the grant, please contact Debra Bodner at
email@example.com or 604 873 7211.
A grant information session to explain the ins and outs of the process and provide applicants with valuable submission tips will be held in early March (date TBA).