The following information is excerpted from the artsVest webpage.
artsVest is Business for the Arts’ national flagship program that works directly with small to mid-sized arts organizations, equipping them with in-depth training, tools and mentorship relationships. The program provides local arts organizations with:
- Free live sponsorship training workshop
- Individualized mentorship sessions with Canada’s top sponsorship experts
- Peer-to-Peer training workshops
- Webinars, marketing and branding tutorials
- Access to artsVest's 6-module e-Learning sponsorship course
- A resource bank of sponsorship tools and templates
artsVest participants can also apply for matching grants – for every one dollar raised in sponsorship, Business for the Arts will match it with another dollar – doubling their sponsorship opportunity. A total of $230,000 in matching incentive grants is available to selected participants in BC who secure sponsorship from businesses throughout the 10-month program.
The program launches in 2017 in five new BC regions: Northwest BC, the Sunshine Coast, the South-Central Okanagan, Columbia-Shuswap, and Alberni-Clayoquot. Registration is now open for the following communities:
- Wednesday, March 1 – Salmon Arm, BC
- Eligible Communities: Salmon Arm and Revelstoke
- Thursday, March 2 – Kelowna, BC
- Eligible Community: City of Kelowna
- Friday, March 3 – Penticton, BC
- Eligible Communities: Penticton, Peachland, Summerland, Keremeos, Oliver, and Osoyoos
- Monday, March 6 – Port Alberni, BC
- Eligible Communities: Port Alberni, Ucluelet, and Tofino
- Tuesday, March 7 – Sechelt, BC
- Eligible Communities: Sunshine Coast Regional District
- Thursday, March 9 – Terrace, BC
- Eligible Communities: Terrace, Smithers, Kitimat, Prince Rupert
For more information on artsVest, please click here.
For more information, please contact:
Program Manager, artsVest B.C.