Richmond City Council wishes to fill vacancies on the following Advisory Committees/Boards/Commission:
- Advisory Committee on the Environment (7)
- Agricultural Advisory Committee (7)
- Aquatic Services Board (4)
- Board of Variance (2)
- Child Care Development Advisory Committee (3)
- Economic Advisory Committee (7)
- Family and Youth Court Committee (15)
- Gateway Theatre Society Board (2)
- Heritage Commission (3)
- Intercultural Advisory Committee (9)
- Museum Society Board (2)
- Parking Advisory Committee (5)
- Public Art Advisory Committee (4)
- Public Library Board (5)
- Seniors Advisory Committee (7)
- Sister City Advisory Committee (6)
Persons interested in serving the community, in a voluntary capacity, on any of the above advisory bodies are invited to submit an application, along with a resume, to the attention of: Michelle Jansson, Manager, Legislative Services, City Clerk’s Office, no later than September 20, 2013.
Please refer to the City website to view the respective committees/boards:
1. information on the purpose or mandate;
2. terms of reference (if applicable);
3. staff contact information; and
4. to download an advisory committee application form.
Application forms can be obtained at the Information Desk, Main Floor, Richmond City Hall, 6911 No. 3 Road, or on the City of Richmond website.