SAVE THE DATE!
Would your Vancouver-based cultural non-profit organization benefit from NEW, MORE or BETTER space?
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can help with:
- Feasibility studies
- Demand or needs assessments
- Building program plans (space planning)
- Fundraising or capital campaign planning
- Architectural or engineering drawings
- Accessibility improvements
- Electrical, plumbing, heating upgrades
- And more!
Friday, May 03, 2013
Updated 2013 Guidelines and Application Form will be available in March. In the meantime, you can review the 2012 guidelines at: http://vancouver.ca/people-programs/cultural-infrastructure-grant-program.aspx
You are encouraged to begin planning NOW for your 2013 application. All applicants must meet with Cultural Services staff prior to submission.
To set up a mandatory meeting to discuss your project please contact Debra Bodner (Cultural Planner) after March 1, 2013 at:
Watch for more updates in March!