The Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE) recently circualted an index of some of their publications, developed to enable not-for-profit professionals to continually raise the performance bar and create better results. See the complete list below.
CSAE provides the knowledge and resources its members need to develop excellence in not-for-profit leadership through education, networking, advocacy, information and research.
By providing relevant services and products that continuously improve, are affordable and in the forefront of not-for-profit knowledge, CSAE is recognized as the leading organization and role model by members, stakeholders and Canadians in developing excellence in not-for-profit sector leadership.
Successful organizations have competent, motivated and well-informed professionals who work hard to ensure the organization’s ongoing success.
These professionals have the authority – and the resources – they need to be as good as they can be. They are not trained. They learn. They do not perform jobs. They achieve results. They are not only encouraged, but self-motivated to evolve in what they do and what they accomplish.
Here are links to some of CSAE’s useful publications:
- Guide to Positive Staff-Board Relations for Directors of Non-Profit Organizations, 3rd Edition (NEW)
- Strategic Planning for Associations and Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Succession Planning: Succeeding at Succession
- Competition Law for Canadian Associations, Revised Edition
- Role of Volunteers in Non-Profit Organizations
- The End of Membership As We Know it
- Return on Impact: Leadership Strategies for the Age of Connected Relationships
- Race for Relevance: 5 Radical Changes for Associations
- Maximum Engagement: Moving Members, Donors and Customers to Ever-Increasing Levels of Participation
- Social Networking for Nonprofits: Increasing Engagement in a Mobile and Web 2.0 World
- Creating Value for Members: A Strategic Guide for Associations
- Online and On Mission: Practical Web Strategy for Breakthrough Results
- Government Relations for Canadian Associations: How to Be the Voice of your Members with Government
- How to End the Turf Wars and Build Cohesive Relationships Between Units in Your Association
- Put Your Data to Work
To order, click on your preferred title above or visit the CSAE Bookstore