The City of Vancouver offers funding to help Vancouver-based non-profit cultural organizations and/or charitable institutions buy, build, renovate, or expand a cultural space. If that describes your organization, you may be eligible for funding.
Now is the time to start planning for this year's submission by scheduling a meeting with a Cultural Planner to discuss your application.
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand or Needs Assessments
- Building Programs or Functional Plans
- Real Estate Studies
- Capital Fundraising Plans
- Architectural or Engineering Consultations
- Renovations, Expansions or Purchases
- Accessibility Improvements
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating Upgrades
- And More!
Submission Deadline: Friday, April 11, 2014
Mandatory meetings with a Cultural Planner will be held between February 17 - April 4, 2014. Those applying are encouraged to book their meeting early. Contact Debra Bodner (Cultural Planner) at email@example.com or 604.873.7211 to book your appointment.
An Information Open House to review the guidelines and grant process will be scheduled for early March; please watch our blog for further information once it becomes available.